Thursday, November 11, 2010

school day 63


58 - Tuesday Nov 2
59 - Wed
60 - Thurs
61 - Fri
63- Mon Nov 8
63 - Tues Nov 9
Wed decided to take 2 weeks off

I'm reading Wisdom's Way of Learning, also Lifestyle of Learning by Marilyn Howshall. I need some time to digest and evaluate what parts (all, some, none) I am going to incorporate.

In starting this grand adventure, I find myself "double-minded" (but more like quadruple schizophrenic!) and I'm swayed by this wind of reason and by that. So I need to ground myself...and one thing I've needed to grasp IS HOW FAR WE'VE COME in such a short time. As I look BACK, I'm encouraged because looking ahead is somewhat (terrifying!) since I just don't know how this is all going to turn out.

One thing I am extremely confident about...I have zero faith in the public school to accomplish anything near to what we're going for, so I don't have to be intimidated by that ever again.

So I will continue to post our vacation days, we've already been having a lot of fun! Dan and I have great challenges of Tank Battle and Backgammon...he kicked my butt at the game of LIFE, too!

Pics are from one of our morning table time, Daniel was building with his crayons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...