Thursday, September 30, 2010

today's favorite curriculum-math u see


I asked all my friends what math curriculum they used and MathUSee came up more than anything else. When we attended our first homeschool conference in April, we saw MANY different choices. I had also done a lot of browsing online.

We purchased the Primer as a trial run and never looked back. We made a big deal out of the kids getting the blocks and they have enjoyed BUILDING STUFF with them! Just like playing with Legos!

I love the easy tear-out practice sheets, the cd is easy to navigate and I love how algebra thought is woven into even the earliest book. My 2nd grader is solving for the unknown!

Sometimes with multi-resources, it can be challenging to have what I need at my fingertips. This is how I organize my stuff, CLICK HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...