Wednesday, December 8, 2010

school day 69

Lots of rain!
played Apples to Apples
Great way to play: 3 players, deal 5 cards to each player who is in the hand (one person is the judge, don't deal theirs), two players put in their best card, judge hand, then each player uses remaining 4 cards to make a silly sentence!
Math
Trip to library

Awana

Focus is getting to know kids, enjoying each other, winning their hearts, it was a superb day!

After last night's Tuesday group, I am feeling better...I think I have a better idea what is going to work for us. A quasi-delight-driven-unschooling-eclectic homeschool. Academics are important but not the priority. I know what I need to be doing for the next few weeks. After the new year I will allow myself to re-evaluate but not before then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...